Sunday, May 25, 2008

Where's my camera?


Because I'm a "blogger" there are a lot of instances where I wish I had my camera so I could post the picture and write about it. Last night tops any time that has ever happened (I have a serious problem).

So I had this dream. It was a weird one, which most of mine are. It combined the book that I'm reading with my new addictive game I'm playing. I was in this courtyard with a lot of people and there was this guy named TOV (a screen name of a player in a game I played online. You can chat as you play). He was a little creepy and was texting me over and over (like we were chatting on the game). All of the sudden all of these "birds" came flying overhead and landing in the courtyard. They were shiny stuffed animal bird things (I'm reading The Notebook and just finished the part where they row a boat where hundreds of swan have migrated). All I remember thinking was that I wish I had my camera to take pictures of these birds to post on my blog!!!! I found my phone and took pictures with that. When I woke up this morning I wanted to find my phone to post the pics. The birds were amazing.

For some reason the pictures aren't on my camera phone. I swore I took them :)

4 comments:

Mom D. said...

Okay, lay off whatever you have been eating. It could be indigestion.... Anyway, love the story. Now, post some pictures of Boston - he's more interesting than any birds. Love you!

Ann Marie said...

I totally have dreams where I think they are real. One time I dreamt that I bought the CUTEST dress - could picture all the detail, etc. Next morning, I swore it was real, and I had to have that dress. I flung open my closet totally expecting to see it there. NOPE! I was SO BUMMED!!! I am still looking for that dress . . .

Nate and Tasha said...

I fully expect some vivid drawings! Life would sure be boring without dreams.

Erica Bass said...

Yeah you have a serious problem. I guess the good news is that you're not alone.