Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Are you a B-RAT?

I just want to make a shout out to all those who have been initiated into the "Boston Rough And Tumble" (B-RAT) Club.

Boston started this club when he was just a little B-squirt at 6 months old and would maneuver himself into situations that would give mama a heart attack.

He likes to do things to keep you on your toes just to see if you are as tough as he is ~
- like jumping off the coffee table onto the couch that's a little too far away (when you're a foot from him and look away for that one second).

- or finding a new way to go down the slide which results with him landing on his face (both of which has happened numerous times).

- Or climbing into his car seat while it's in the house and falling over hitting his head on the wall.

- He also likes to climb on the window sill and jump off onto the couch, jump into the pool whether someone is near or not.

Lucky for me he does a little count off before he plunges and I usually hear it and can catch him before he gets hurt, usually.

I didn't get to witness this, but he took one for the team at Kalli's Birthday Party. He was the first one to go on the slide after it had rained. He shot out of it like a bullet and caught some air. I guess after he landed he couldn't decide if it was fun or hurt. I saw him just as he was running away with wet pants and new found toughness. It was now safer and drier for the rest of the kids.

He also likes to fit himself through the banister and talk to you holding on with one arm. I had to find a way to prevent this from happening. I think I still have an ulcer from this.






We have about 14 members going strong. If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact me and I will drop him off at your house for an hour. That's all it takes.

1 comment:

Nate and Tasha said...

I love the bungee cords-it makes me smile every time I see it :) Sooo, how is Boston's face looking. Did we leave him scarred? Any new ones?