Monday, July 27, 2009

Bye Bye CA- going on summer vacay- see you in a couple of months!!!!

After 2 years, we FINALLY sold our house. This is the start of our summer road trip. I'm hoping we'll be back for good, though we may have to hang out in UT for a bit.


Bye bye house


Bye bye view


Bye bye backyard


Bye bye street


Hello ROAD TRIP!!!


Day at Salt Creek Beach with our bestest friends ever!!!!

The kids keeping busy playing games.


Debbie and I (my sista)


Tasha, Treyvan, Julie and I (saw these girls - and little boy- almost EVERY day- sooo going to miss that).


The girls!! Debbie, Julie, me, Tasha, Jen, Kim and Wendy. XOXO - Love you guys SOOOO much!


The day before we left Beth (B calls her Bef) and Colin cooked us breakfast of omelets, strawberry and chocolate chip waffles, homemade honey butter with cornbread, fresh fruit and juice. There was more, but I can't remember it all. We were sooo spoiled. Thanks guys- you are the BEST!!! It was all soooooo yummy! Can't wait to do it again.


Dinner at our wonderful neighbors'. Lil and Alan. Lil is from Italy and made us an authentic Italian meal of Eggplant Parmesan and Penne Pasta. She is an amazing cook. Her biscotti is the best I've ever had. Boston loved their dog, Charlie and daughter Lauren. My sister-in-law, Kari was with us. She flew down from San Jose to help pack. I have the best sister in the world. Thank you so much Kari!


Hanging out in the backyard before dinner. Boston playing with Lauren.


We love you, Lauren.

2 comments:

Nate and Tasha said...

We miss that house too, and of course the people that lived in it - get back quick!

Debbie Savage said...

Oh, my gosh! I found your blog through an old email from you and looked at this post. I love you so much! You are my sista! I am so glad you are back and your family means so much to all of us! We love all of you! Here is to MANY more memories in our sunny neighborhood!