Friday, October 24, 2008

Where the boys are. . .

So you always see pics of the girlfriends hanging out bonding, but where are the boys when this is happening? They are doing the exact same thing and I've got it all on film! Maybe they weren't talking about nails, hair and kids, but I would love to be a fly on the wall in one of these pow-wows! We love that you guys are all friends!!!





The wives.


This is a random picture I had to throw in, but taken on the same day. This is the first girl Boston has ever introduced me to. He came and got me and pulled me over to this "older girl" and was soooo excited and had a huge smile. He told me all about her (in his little 2 year old language) and never left her side the whole day. He gets smitten quite easily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if it wasnt for Miah's "longer" hair, a couple of those photos would look like an OC Skinheads meeting