Saturday, July 12, 2008

Whoah. . .where did the time go???

So, I'm about a month and a half behind on the haps in this blog. YIKES!!!! Here's what you have to look forward to as I catch up:

- Darby family vacation to Cabo (beginning of June)

- Boston and mom at Tanaka Farms (mid June)

- Boston Armstrong

- Granny's house with the cousins in St. George and The Kemp Wedding ( late June)

- The STICK

- Train ride to San Clemente Pier

- Albiston Family Reunion in Northern UT (beginning of July)

- Clam Bake (mid July. . . actually it's tomorrow)

Ok, this is really for my own benefit. I needed an outline to go off of to organize my future posts (yes, I have type A tendencies- and proud of it). I'm trying to remember all the details of each event as I outline this, but my brain is mush. Becky, I promise that I will have something soon ( and I was so excited to see a comment from you, even if it was a plea to post :)

Hugs~

No comments: